Travel by Air
The Santa Fe Regional Airport (SAF) specializes in private charter flight operations, but also has commercial service American Airlines and United Airlines servicing daily non‐stop service to Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW), Phoenix (PHX) and Denver (DIA). Passengers can board private reservation‐required shuttles or hail taxis for direct service to downtown Santa Fe.
Advance reservation for transportation to the downtown from the Regional Airport is highly recommended:
- Road Runner Shuttle & Service fare: $16.00 one way www.roadrunnershuttleandcharter.com
- Approximate taxi fare: $50.00 for up to 4 people
An hour’s drive from Santa Fe, the Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ) is served by seven major commercial carriers: Alaska, Allegiant, American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest and United and offers nonstop service to 24 US cities. The Albuquerque International Sunport is one of the country’s most culturally unique airports because of the architecture and 113-piece permanent art collection. It features local retail outlets and restaurants and free WiFi.
- Road Runner Shuttle & Service fare: $33.00 one way www.roadrunnershuttleandcharter.com
- Sandia Shuttle Service fare:$30.00 one way, $55.00 round tripwww.sandiashuttle.com
- Approximate taxi fare: $200